AIP Honey Mustard Vinaigrette Dressing
Everyone who has food allergies or eats a restricted diet understands what it’s like to eat a salad at a dinner party without dressing. Is there nothing sadder in the food universe than a salad without dressing? At this time, we can’t think of any. So here’s a recipe I whipped up that anyone who enjoys honey mustard and a good vinaigrette can appreciate. Like all our recipes, go ahead and modify it to your liking. This was something made on the fly, so if you inspire your own dressing from this, please share it with us on Instagram!
AIP Honey Mustard Vinaigrette Recipe
(Substitutions in parenthesis)
· Apple Cider Vinegar – ½ cup
· Extra Virgin Olive Oil – ¼ cup (Avocado oil would probably be fine)
· KC Natural Imitation Mustard – 2 tbsp.
· Fresh Garlic, Minced – 1 medium size clove
· Granulated Onion – ¼ tsp.
· Granulated Garlic – ¼ tsp.
· Hickory Smoked Sea Salt – ¼ tsp. (Any smoked salt or sea salt is fine)
· Coconut Sugar – 1 tsp. (You could eliminate this if wanting low or no sugar)
· Honey 2 tbsp. (You could cut this down or eliminate and even out the vinegar and oil balance to tone it down)
Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until well mixed! You could also just whisk vigorously by hand until well mixed if you didn't want to dirty a blender or processor. :)
Let us know what you think if you give it a shot. And if you love being the first to know about recipes that you can use with KC Natural products, go ahead and subscribe to our monthly newsletter. It’s real simple, and we don’t spam you or share your info with anyone.